Pásová bruska Basset 100
Massif Plastics Composite
classic belt sander based on the series Eco. It is designed for sanding wooden workpieces or wood base composite materials, and some plastic materials. The machine can be completed with a range of specific accessories, and in comparison with Eco series, Basset enables the machining of larger parts. Considering these features, the belt sander BASSET is designed in small and medium workshops.
I am interested in this machine
We produce the machine since 1994
We delivered the machine to 20 of the world's countries
We produced the machine for 250 of satisfied customers
The belt sander Basset is multipurpose machine designed for:
- sanding the flat desks and parts placed on height adjustable worktop using the support ruler system preventing the part shifting
- sanding minor parts on the top part of the sanding unit
- plate edge and parts sanding with the sanding unit tilting by 90°
- high performance sander of verified construction with simple re-construction for the edge sanding
|Sanding belt width||150 mm|
|Sanding belt speed||17 m/min|
|Work table length||1 000 mm|
|Table stroke||540 mm|
|Cross table travel||700 mm|
|working unit rotation||90 °|
|Max. workpiece weight||100 kg|
|Motor power||3 kW|
- motor 3 kw / 4 HP, 1440 rpm , 17 m/s
- manual desk lift
- tilting sanding unit 0 - 90°
- suction on both sides
- CE electricity and safety standard
- motor 2,2 kW, 230V/50Hz
- two speed motor 2,6 / 3,1 kW, 14/28 m/s
- motorized desk lift
- frequency converter of the sanding unit main motor 4,5 - 27 m/s
- reverse operation of sanding belt
- longitudinal desk tilting
- desk lighting
- adjustment for sanding closed frames
- relay for phase monitoring
Pásová bruska Basset 100Alternative products
Ask about this product
We export to 45 countries all over the worlds. Our machines run also in overseas states.
Houfek machine have unique rigid design. We care about maximum quality of all parts and components.
We offer service and replacement of parts besides sales.
We cooperate with schools. We organize excursion and cooperate on school projects.