Belt sanding machine Husky 30
Husky is belt sander based on Basset series. The parameters and robust construction make it the belt sander of the highest class of the production program of HOUFEK. Belt sander PBB HUSKY is designed for sanding wooden workpieces or wood base composite materials, and some plastic materials. The grinded materials must not sparkle during sanding or change its features due to increasing temperature. Considering the features the belt sander PBB HUSKY is designed for small and medium workshops.
I am interested in this machine
We produce the machine since 2007
We delivered the machine to 20 of the world's countries
We produced the machine for 150 of satisfied customers
The belt sander Husky is multipurpose machine designed for:
- sanding the flat desks and parts placed on height adjustable worktop using the support ruler system preventing the part shifting
- sanding minor parts on the top part of the sanding unit
- efficient machine of very solid construction suitable for the highest requirements for output
|Sanding belt width||150 mm|
|Sanding belt length||7 800 mm|
|Sanding belt speed||17 m/min|
|Work table length||3 000 mm|
|Table stroke||420 mm|
|Cross table travel||700 mm|
|Max. workpiece weight||100 kg|
|Motor power||3 kW|
|Machine dimensions (L/W/H)||4130x1240x1495 mm|
- Motor 3 kw / 4 HP, 1440 rpm , 17 m/s
- Electric desk lift 420 mm
- Suction on both sides
- CE electric and safety standard
- Motor 4 kw
- Two speed motor 2,6 / 3,1 kw, 14/28 m/s
- Frequency converter of the main motor of the sanding unit 4,5 - 27 m/s
- sanding belt reverse operation
- Desk lighting
- Adjustment for sanding closed frames
- Relay for phase monitoring
Belt sanding machine Husky 30Alternative products
Ask about this product
We export to 45 countries all over the worlds. Our machines run also in overseas states.
Houfek machine have unique rigid design. We care about maximum quality of all parts and components.
We offer service and replacement of parts besides sales.
We cooperate with schools. We organize excursion and cooperate on school projects.