Brushing machine Twingo 600 B
Massif Plastics Composite
The TWINGO brushing machine serves for processing of surfaces of small and medium-size workpieces from wood or composite materials produced on the basis of wood and some plastic substances.
With respect to these properties the TWINGO brushing machine is used for small and medium-size
wood-processing companies and manning of the machine is ensured by two persons.
We produce the machine since 2009
We delivered the machine to 13 of the world's countries
We produced the machine for 230 of satisfied customers
The brushing machine Twingo is multipurpose device designed for:
- cleaning the surface after former operations, e.g. after milling, thickening, and sanding as a preparation for the following operations of surface adjustments, e.g. varnishing, staining, waxing, etc. For this purpose the operating brushes are used with natural or synthetic fibres of low hardness.
- surface polishing after former operations such as fine sanding, waxing, staining, etc. For this purpose the operating tools are used – disks made on textile base, various polishing felt, etc.
- the completion fine sanding on formerly machined workpieces after former rough sanding, milling etc. For this purpose, the work tools are used – brushes made of e.g. sanding materials slips on textile or paper mat, potentially special discs fitted with fibres containing the sanding components, or discs with combined sanding slips and fibres.
- surface treatment, structuring, and graining. These work processes are used for surface treatment of the workpieces made mostly of massif. The goal of the procesuders is the creation or highlighting of the wood natural structure. For this purpose, a wide product range of operating tools is supplied – brushes. The selection of suitable tool is based on the requirement of the work procedure and the resulting required structure. The work parts of the tools in this case are made of natural, synthetic, and metal fibres of various features
- multipurpose machine with the option of simple tool replacement – brushes, as per the type of required work
|Working width||600 mm|
|Maximum workpiece height||300 mm|
|Feed belt speed||4,5/9 m/min|
|Work tool RPM||1 140 rpm|
- motor 1 x 4 kW / 1 x 5,5 HP (300 B)
- motor 2 x 4 kW / 2 x 5,5 HP (300 BB)
- tool circular diameter 120 - 300 mm
- independent height setting 1. and 2. operating unit
- clamping shaft diameter 40 mm
- rubber coated thrust rollers height adjustable
- electric lift of operating units+ scale with desk height indicator
- automatic switching - star / triangle
- two speeds of feeding belt 4,5/9 - m/min
- the machine excludes working tool
- CE electric and safety standard
- motor 5,5 kW / 7,5 HP
- motor 7,5kW / 10 HP
- el. desk position measuring with dig. Indicator for one working unit
- frequency converter of feeding belt speed 3 - 15 m/min
- frequency converter of the main motor- belt speed 3-24m/s
- automatic centering of feeding belt
- operating desk extension- inlet
- operating desk extension- outlet
- vacuum desk
- air pump
- ammeter for motor currents measuring
- brush steel
- brush nylon
- brush abrasive (Abralon)
Brushing machine Twingo 600 BAlternative products
Ask about this product
We export to 45 countries all over the worlds. Our machines run also in overseas states.
Houfek machine have unique rigid design. We care about maximum quality of all parts and components.
We offer service and replacement of parts besides sales.
We cooperate with schools. We organize excursion and cooperate on school projects.