Brushing machine Final 1100
Final is highly efficient brushing machine for final adjustment of surfaces – fine sanding, structuring, smoothing, and other completion works, and individual surface adjustment procedures are based on the type of applied machine - brushes. Final also offers the variability of operating aggregates (tools) and their oscillation for optimizing the achieved results.
We produce the machine since 2014
We delivered the machine to 19 of the world's countries
We produced the machine for 40 of satisfied customers
The brushing machine Final is multipurpose device designed for:
- cleaning the surface after former operations, e.g. after milling, thickening, and sanding as a preparation for the following operations of surface adjustments, e.g. varnishing, staining, waxing, etc. For this purpose the operating brushes are used with natural or synthetic fibres of low hardness
- surface polishing after former operations such as fine sanding, waxing, staining, etc For this purpose the operating tools are used – disks made on textile base, various polishing felt, etc.
- the completion fine sanding on formerly machined workpieces after former rough sanding, milling etc. For this purpose, the work tools are used – brushes made of e.g. sanding materials slips on textile or paper mat, potentially special discs fitted with fibres containing the sanding components, or discs with combined sanding slips and fibres.
- surface treatment, structuring, and graining. These work processes are used for surface treatment of the workpieces made mostly of massif. The goal of the procedures is the creation or highlighting of the wood natural structure. For this purpose, a wide product range of tools is supplied – brushes. The selection of suitable tool is based on the requirement of the work procedure and the resulting required structure. The work parts of the tools in this case are made of natural, synthetic, and metal fibres of various features.
- series of multipurpose efficient machines which can be fitted with various types of operating aggregates - fixed desk enables the assembly into the production lines
|Working width||1 100 mm|
|Maximum workpiece height||100 mm|
|Min. workpiece height||3 mm|
|Feed belt speed||4,5/9 m/min|
|Voltage / frequency||3/N/PE 400V/50Hz V / Hz|
|Weight||1 550 kg|
- NC machine control colour Touchscreen 10,4" (for versions BBB, BBBB)
- Fixed desk - moving sanding unit with digital indicator (in technological lines)
- Electric lift of operating units
- Oscillation of operating aggregates
- Thrust rubber coated rollers
- Tool circular diameter 120 - 300 mm
- Clamping shaft width 1100 - 40 mm / 1300 - 50 mm
- Automatic switching - star / triangle
- Feeding belt speed 4,5/9 m/min
- Noise pollution inspection
- The machine is not fitted with operating tool
- Standard package in nylon
- The machine is made according to CE standards
- 7,5 HP (5,5kw) motor
- 10 HP ( 7,5kw ) motor
- NC machine control colour Touchscreen 10,4" (for versions B, BB)
- Side brushing units manually adjustable D = 150 - 300 mm, V = 150mm
- Side brushing units automatically adjustable D = 150 - 300 mm, V = 150 mm
- Disk operating aggregate
- Operating desk extension- inlet
- Operating desk extension- outlet
- Ammeters for motor currents measuring
- Automatic centering of feeding belt
- Frequency converter of feeding belt speed 3 - 12m/min
- Frequency converter of the main motor for the unit
- Vacuum desk
- Air pump
Brushing machine Final 1100Alternative products
Ask about this product
We export to 45 countries all over the worlds. Our machines run also in overseas states.
Houfek machine have unique rigid design. We care about maximum quality of all parts and components.
We offer service and replacement of parts besides sales.
We cooperate with schools. We organize excursion and cooperate on school projects.