Wide belt sander Buldog 7 1100
Massif Wood Veneer Varnish
The machine development is based on successful series Buldog 5, which proved to be successful at customers worldwide. The machine with its construction and options is designed for high demand operation during the sanding of massif, veneer surfaces, MDF or base putties and varnishes. The permanent desk height enables to use the machine in technological lines. The achieved high quality of grinded surfaces and the level of automated sanding processed ranks the machine amongst the higher medium class.
We produce the machine since 2005
We delivered the machine to 19 of the world's countries
We produced the machine for 450 of satisfied customers
Wide-belt sander Buldog 7 is designed for:
- sanding workpieces made from wood, wood base composite materials, paper and some plastic materials and metals
- efficient, comfortably fitted wide-belt sander with the option of extensive accessories and assembly of various aggregates it is fitted with solid desk – suitable for production line
|Working width||1 100 mm|
|Sanding belt length||2 200 mm|
|Contact roller diameter||160-200 mm|
|Maximum workpiece height||160 mm|
|Min. workpiece height||3 mm|
|Sanding belt speed||18,5 m/min|
|Operating pressure||5,5 bar|
|Compressed air consumption||50/300 l/min|
|Exhaust air speed||20 m/s|
|Voltage / frequency||3/N/PE 400V/50Hz V / Hz|
|Machine dimensions (L/W/H)||1715 x 1910 x 2010 mm|
|Weight||1 500 kg|
- operating roller rubber coated D=160 mm, 90 Sh
- 2. Operating roller rubber coated D=160 mm, 45 Sh (version RR, RC)
- 2. Operating roller rubber coated D=160 mm, 90Sh; 3. Operating roller rubber coated D=160 mm, 45Sh (version RRR, RRC)
- sanding belt width 2200 mm
- automatic switching - star / triangle
- ammeter for motor current measuring of sanding unit
- oscillation control sanding belt by means of optic electric sensor with infrared beam
- fixed desk, moving sanding unit
- motorized lift of sanding units
- electronic measuring with digital indicator
- workpiece height positioning
- automatic movement to entered position
- mechanical correction of operating height depending on the sanding belt grain size
- electronic correction of height measuring of outlet workpiece depending on the sanding belt grain size
- automatic setting of operating rollers into pre-programmed positions
- two speeds of feeding belt 4,5/ 9 m/min
- rubber coated thrust rollers - 3 pcs on inlet and 2 pcs outlet
- pneumatic disk brake of main motor
- operating pressure switch 3,5 - 4,0 bar
- air pressure regulation for stretching the sanding belt 2,5 - 5,5 bar (aggregate C)
- noise pollution inspection
- CE electric and safety standard
- motor 20 HP (15 kw), 25 HP (18,5 kw)
- rubber coated roller Ø 160 mm 30, 45, 60, 90 Sh; Ø 200 mm 30, 45, 60, 90 Sh
- steel roller Ø 160 or 200 mm
- NC machine control colour Touchscreen 10,4"
- two speeds of sanding belt 9/18 m/sec - max. 11 kw
- frequency converter of feeding belt speed 3 - 12m/min
- frequency converter of the main motor- belt speed 3-24m/s
- two speed motor for lifting the sanding units
- sanding roller with bounce and thrust
- limiting the maximum workpiece reduction
- thrust bars for sanding short pieces
- automatic centering of feeding belt
- automatic workpiece positioner
- pneumatic blow for cleaning sanding belt
- pneumatic time blow for cleaning the sanding paper
- pneumatic time blow with nozzle oscillation for cleaning sanding belt
- additional desk - inlet
- additional desk - outlet
- pneumatic base with bounce and thrust
- two position pneumatic base with bounce and thrust
- divided, pneumatically controlled base, bounce and thrust, width of segment 30 mm
- divided, electr. Controlled base , width of segments 30 mm + NC machine control Touchscreen 10,4"
- parts cleaning module with orbital blow
- module for cleaning parts with rotating textile or nylon Brush diameter 140 mm 1,5 kw (2 HP)
- vacuum desk
- air pump 4 kw
Wide-belt sander Buldog 7 1100Alternative products
Robust machine suitable for production lines. Buldog 9 is designed for the highest demands for performance and operating load. It sands up to 1350 mm wide material of massif, veneer surfaces, MDF or base putties and varnishes.
Wide belt sander machine is recognized for its robustness, reliability, and variability of sanding aggregates combinations. It sands up to 1100 mm wide material.
Robust machine suitable for production lines. Buldog 9 is designed for the highest demands for performance and operating load. It sands up to 1650 mm wide material of massif, veneer surfaces, MDF or base putties and varnishes.
Wide belt sander with the option of extensive accessories and assembly of various aggregates and fixed table. It sands up to 910 mm wide material.
Ask about this product
We export to 45 countries all over the worlds. Our machines run also in overseas states.
Houfek machine have unique rigid design. We care about maximum quality of all parts and components.
We offer service and replacement of parts besides sales.
We cooperate with schools. We organize excursion and cooperate on school projects.