Surface planer SR 430
Massif Plastics Composite
The surface planer SR thicknesser is designed for adjusting the thickness of workpieces made of wood or wood-based materials on one (top) side of the workpiece with the objective of achieving the required thickness of the workpiece, a flat and quality surface. With respect to these properties, the surface planer SR thicknesser is suitable for all woodworking facilities.
We produce the machine since 2008
We delivered the machine to 19 of the world's countries
We produced the machine for 1200 of satisfied customers
The surface planer SR 430 is designed for:
- surface treatment – the surface and edge jointing – by means of four blade planing roller.
- robust machine with high solidity and length of worktop
See the surface planer SR 430 in action
|Working tool diameter||120 mm|
|Number of knives||4 pcs.|
|Cutterhead RPM||4 700 rpm|
|Exhaust air speed||22 m/s|
|Motor power||4 kW|
|Maximum planing width||430 mm|
|Maximum stock removal||7 mm|
|Minimum dust extraction capacity||120|
- length of work table - 2750 mm
- size of fence 1300x150 mm
- tiltable fence 0°- 45°
- cutterhead Ø 120 mm, 4 knives
- manual star/delta switch
- electromagnetic brake
- exhaust outlet Ø = 150 mm
- CE certification
- motor 7,5HP (5,5kW) for SR 430
- electronic measuring of cut depth
- automatic star/delta switch
- upper control panel
- foldable cutterhead guard
- auxiliary fence for processing of narrow workpieces
- cutterhead for knives type "Tersa"
- knife setting device with indicator
- spiral cutterhead with insert knives
- extra set of insert knives - 10pcs
- set of screws M5x14 TORX 20 (for P92 40)- 10 pcs
- grooved table
Surface planer SR 430Alternative products
Ask about this product
We export to 45 countries all over the worlds. Our machines run also in overseas states.
Houfek machine have unique rigid design. We care about maximum quality of all parts and components.
We offer service and replacement of parts besides sales.
We cooperate with schools. We organize excursion and cooperate on school projects.